I am currently looking for a Communications Manager to join a financial services business and be based in West Yorkshire. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the communications of a large-scale people change programme, focussing on the colleague journey and pay & reward business areas.
- Develop the communications strategy and plan
- Manage the delivery of engaging and informative internal communications
- Create and deliver high quality communications across a range of channels including digital
- Create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the programme
- Experience of managing communications for people change programmes (ideally focussed on Pay & Reward
- A background within large and complex organisations
- Proven track record of developing and implementing communications strategies
- Experience of delivering engaging colleague communications, including strong hands-on and copywriting skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills within a change/programme environment
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.co.uk.