Streamline your supply chain to save time, money, stress and hire the best candidates
The old saying goes that ‘many hands make light work.’ This traditional saying still reflects the way many employers view their recruitment with the belief that engaging multiple recruitment agencies yields better results, simply because more people will be working to fill the position.
However, with easier access to candidates via social media and a candidate driven market, maybe the opposite is true. There are many advantages to appointing the right recruitment partner on an exclusive basis:
- Obligation; by appointing one sole recruitment supplier to your company, you are also giving them full responsibility for the success of the vacancy.
- Quality; in outsourcing your recruitment to one provider, there is a shift from the speed of the service to the quality of its delivery as they are no longer competing with your other recruitment suppliers in a ‘first past the post’ race.
- Better quality candidates; more time means more opportunity to perform a full and comprehensive search and a consistent, thorough screening process that saves time as well as considerable hiring managers frustration.
- Time; there is no longer the need for multiple briefings, multiple points of contact chasing for updates and dozens of CVs to review.
- Communication; regular contact with your chosen supplier through scheduled progress updates and a quality shortlist to save time and stress through the process.
- Promoting your Employer Brand; present a consistent message to candidates about your business and the role, promoting the appeal of working for you.
- Confidentiality; for sensitive positions, your exclusive supplier can deliver a confidential search and target a limited number of relevant candidates with discretion.
- Candidate Engagement; In a candidate-led market, the true skill of a recruiter is how they engage with passive candidates and support them through the process of deciding to apply for the role. Exclusivity prevents the candidate being bombarded by multiple agencies about the same role and the ‘mixed messaging’ involved in this.
- Candidate Experience; Candidates have the comfort of knowing that they are dealing with your preferred recruiter. They can expect quality briefings, regular updates and detailed feedback.
- Value; You will enjoy a superior recruitment process for no additional cost
By implementing exclusivity, your business can benefit from all of the above and help streamline your business processes, saving time and money whilst increasing the quality of candidate experience.
Click here if you would like to find out more about Sanderson’s services, which range from single vacancies and recruitment campaigns to fully outsourced RPO and MSP solutions.
View our Jobs
Return to view news articles
Ask yourself the following questions that could help you make the decision to see if contracting is for you.