Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant
||Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant
||Government / Defence
Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant - DV Clearance Required
Locations: Hybrid 1-3 days in London
Duration: 6 Months Rolling (Long term Programme)
Rate: £525 - £675 per day (Inside IR35)
This is an opportunity to join a thriving consultancy who are driving new and bold solutions within Police, Defence, Government, National Security and the wider Public Sector.
They are looking for a Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant with skill sets around Technical, IT and Enterprise Architecture within the Government and Defence space, to be deployed into their experienced teams on programmes throughout their Police portfolio.
Due to the sensitive nature of the programme, you will need to be a Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant with an active DV security clearance.
Working as a Technical Architect - Architectural Consultant you will have skill sets around the below areas:
- Architectural experience within Defence and or Government programmes.
- Analysis, design, review and development of Technical and Strategic Solutions.
- Identifying business requirements.
- Enterprise Architecture
- Consulting within a Government or Defence environment.
- Delivering multiple complex deliverables to certain time frames.
- Providing leadership and management across complex programmes.
- Diverse Stakeholder management.
- DV Clearance level required.
The ideal DV Cleared Consultant will have Technical, IT and Enterprise Architecture skill sets.
With a London base location and being onsite 1-3 days a week dependent on the needs of the programme.
If you would like to learn more, please give me a call on 0117 457 7838 or email at Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.