Product Manager - Payroll systems
||Product Manager - Payroll systems
Role: Product Manager - Payroll
Salary: Up to £71,000 DOE
Location: Bristol HQ (Reading & London sites) - Hybrid (2 days p/w)
Our client is a HR system provider with offices globally, they are currently looking for a Product Manager with Payroll experience to join them as they embark on a new rollout across Europe and North America.
- Product Ownership experience, roadmap creation
- Proven experience of and the ability to be a conduit between technology and the business
- With an excellent understanding and proven working experience of UK Payroll.
- Able to effectively translate complex business and statutory requirements into technical write-ups which developers can work from
- Sufficient understanding of the principles and foundations of Payroll in general to be able to learn and take on another country's requirements.
- Define and Deliver the Payroll systems product roadmap.
- Gather and analyse requirements.
- Write up Product specifications, including features and functionality of new products as well as the requirements to implement them.
- Work with engineering and testing teams to develop and deliver products.
- Manage the Payroll product roadmap.
- Provide support and training to users.
- Keep up to date with HR and Payroll trends.