Product Manager - Talent Software, Digital, Commerical
||Product Manager - Talent Software, Digital, Commerical
||Berkshire, Bristol City Centre, City of London
||£500-£550 OUTSIDE IR35
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Technical Product Manager / Senior Digital Product Manager
We're looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager who is also highly commercial. Where you will have full accountability for identifying and maintaining the Product roadmap for the portfolio of their Software services and ensuring they are working together to function as the orgnisation looks to launch a new software product. You'll be responsible for translating their commercial strategy into a product strategy, by working across the business, with existing and potential clients and trade organisations to understand their market problems and identify opportunities to deliver product differentiation and innovation.
Fundamentally you will be the bridge between the business, commercial, and Development, as they look to launch new Products to market. Ensuring User experience is at the heart of every decision.
You will priorities internal and external demands anchored on delivery of financial growth for the business and will have a significant input into the Technology P&L, understanding the key revenue and profitability drivers and forecasting future performance.
You will use your expertise in managing software products to take the role of Product manager in defining product requirements and collaborating with the Development team to ensure the requirements are understood and designed accordingly.
- Strong Product management experience, managing multiple products in a portfolio within a face paced organisation.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership for success of each product and demanding high standards of output from your self and others
- Managing conflicting priorities - using sold judgement, founded in Technology Strategy to make proposals and gain agreement
- Excellent experience in Technology Product Management, a background in Saas, Cloud Computing and Software delivery
- Evidence of building & ensuring strong client relationships, ideally demonstrated through retained business or revenue growth.
Please get in touch for more information about this opportunity.