RPA Analyst / Business Analyst / Automation Anywhere
||RPA Analyst / Business Analyst / Automation Anywhere
RPA Analyst/Automation Anywhere/business analyst
£45-£55k hybrid working 2 days a week based in Cirencester
The role is with a major IT services and management company whose main client is a FTSE 100 company.
In this role you will be a joining an already formed team of 20, you will be focusing mainly on the business and analyst side of the company. Using your stakeholder skills to manage clients and coordinate between the various teams, to deliver automated solutions.
- Have worked as an analyst for 4-6 years, and/or Business analyst
- Knowledge of common RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, UiPath and Blueprism)
- Understanding of Intelligence automation concepts
- Understanding of automation benefits
- Strong stakeholder skills and previous experience with SMEs