Duration- 12 Months
Rate- £200/ day total rate to umbrella.
Working Hours- 37 per week excluding lunch hour
We are Looking for an Admin Clerk to join a huge energy company based in the UK, it is a multinational energy company who supplies energy, phone and broadband to the UK. This role will direct directly to the Site Manager.
You will be responsible for capturing all the data and administration for a big project that they are currently undertaking.
Qualifications and experience:
To be a successful applicant you must have the following qualification and experience:
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Experience and/or suitable administrative qualification an advantage
- High computer literacy with strong Microsoft Office knowledge and experience required
- Accuracy and speed in preparing and reviewing documentation
Principles and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the attendance register
- Time sheets compiling (weekly)
- Updating staff list
- Maintaining SHEQ records
- Capturing cable pull sheets
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Accommodation booking
- Application and induction bookings
- Performing general clerical functions including photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Generate client specific reports on request and send to the Deliver Manager which may include:
- Daily Report
- Weekly Report
- Monthly Report
If this is something that you are interested in please email- James.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and why you feel you are suitable for this role.