||Government / Defence, Procurement
||£42000-£66000 Excellent Benefits
Working as a Commercial Manager for a research facility responsible for the design, manufacture and support the UK's nuclear weapons, you will provide support to the business in the delivery of its customer's contracts. Responsible for all internal and external contract aspects, you'll manage the contracts throughout the whole project lifecycle using the established processes. You will ensuring bids comply with regulatory, governance and legislative matters, and identify and escalate threats to the Management and Operations (M&O) and Non-M&O Contracts.
You should have:
- Experience working in defence and managing government funding budgets
- Effective relationship management at all levels with key internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Experience in a commercial, systems engineering or financial role with the ability to understand and apply relevant pricing methods to minimise risk and maximise value for money
- Experience leading contractual performance management on commercial contracts of varying scales and complexities
- Experience of identifying and mitigating risks to commercial contracts
You will receive a generous benefits package upon successful employment, consisting of a market leading pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working hours, 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off), salary sacrifice scheme and a relocation package available. You also have the opportunity to progress your career both horizontally and vertically here.
If you are currently working as a Commercial Officer looking to take the next step in your career, we would also like to hear from you!
Please note: British nationality is required for this role due to the security clearance process.