QA Automation Engineer (C# / Selenium / Cypress) x 2
||QA Automation Engineer (C# / Selenium / Cypress) x 2
QA Automation Engineer (C#) x 2 / £60k - £80k / Stratford-Upon-Avon (Hybrid working)
*Selenium / Playwright / Cypress / C# / API's / Automation Frameworks*
An QA Automation Engineer is required to work for a market leading, global company based in Stratford-Upon-Avon. They are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to create and maintain an automation framework to support their cross-functional engineering teams deliver with confidence. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new QA function at this location for my client. They are adopting the hybrid way of working so you would be expected to attend their office at least twice a week.
You will have extensive experience creating a range of tests that cover end to end and integration layers. You will also have knowledge on best QA practices and tooling to support our test strategy to reduce manual testing effort and increase our speed of delivery.
An ideal candidate will have a passion for product quality, displaying a willingness to learn novel approaches and technologies. They are looking for a team player who is willing to confidently offer ideas for change and improvement.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Support QA Manager with decisions on automation tools and strategy
- Develop and maintain automated regression test suites (UI and API) using tools of your choice
- Own and maintain test environments to support a range of QA activities
- Support manual testing where automation is not in place, defining repeatable test scripts that can be automated at a later stage
- Proactive reporting of issues, outlining steps to reproduce, expected results and actual results
- Ownership, maintenance and prioritisation of QA Bug backlogs
- Provide estimates for QA input in project delivery
- Provide creative input to QA and associated processes.
- Assist with reproduction, troubleshooting and resolution of product software issues
- Supporting other QA endeavours such as performance testing and security testing
- Experience creating automation framework(s) from scratch to support automated regression e.g. Selenium, Playwright, Cypress
- Familiarity with core programming concepts.
- Experience in software quality assurance functions, including:
- Test case and test script development
- Test planning and large-scale regression test planning and execution
- Experience in enterprise software development and testing for large corporate clients