A manufacturing company is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to join their finance team in their Milton Keynes Office on a hybrid basis. You will be reporting into the Supply Chain Finance Business Partner.
- Produce management accounts along with supporting analysis and commentary for review and sign off by the Senior Finance Manager/Senior Finance Business Partner and ultimately the Finance Director
- Partner with Supply Chain to manage accruals and prepayments
- Conduct relevant cost analysis to determine the existing expenses and give suggestions for the future activities
- Key player in forecasting and budget processes - develop the expectations for production volumes, costs and working capital/cash implications
- Understanding and active maintenance of Standard Costing, Product Costing, Inventory management and Stock counts
- Gain understanding and build up expert knowledge of SAP/S4,SAP Analytic Cloud and Business Warehouse solution
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or part-qualified with relevant experience in a similar role
- Desirable industry background: manufacturing, retail, construction or industrial
- Has to have technical knowledge of cost accounting/cost analysis
- Strong with Excel, Google sheet and slides- Index match would be a plus!
- SAP S4 Hanna, SAP Analytic Cloud and HFM are highly desirable