||£50000-£50000 Bonus, 25 Days Holiday + BH
I am working with a world-renowned consultancy business who are looking to recruit business analysts to join their team on a permanent basis. The company provide hands on delivery capability to assist their clients with projects and programmes at a cost effective and scalable model.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst within complex project environments.
- Good technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to integrate well into a team and build effective relationships.
- Proven analytical and sceptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems.
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BSc).
Role description and responsibilities
We're looking for experienced Business Analysts who will help us deliver best in class projects for our clients. We are particularly keen to attract people with BA experience from across multiple sectors such as Financial services, Technology, IT, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, and pharmaceuticals.
As a Business Analyst, responsibilities will include;
- Stakeholder meetings to understand and review business objectives and project requirements.
- Analyse, cleanse and visualise data to identify trends and make decisions.
- Documenting the current €˜As Is' using process maps and presenting back to stakeholders.
- Considering business requirements against the current processes and assisting in the development and / or implementation of requirements utilising analysis techniques.
- Formally documenting functions and processes using Microsoft Office tools (including Visio) and/or Google suite.
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) by creating test cases and acceptance criteria, and supporting issue/defect management.
- Working with project managers and PMO managers to deliver projects and programmes to plan
- Working on multiple small projects and/or leading on a workstream of a complex project, applying standards, methodologies and tools.
Involved in process improvements, looking for areas of improvement and making recommendations for improvement to senior stakeholder.