||£30000-£45000 Strong benefits package
- Remuneration of up to £45,000
- Location; Cardiff/Birmingham (Hybrid working)
Sanderson have partnered with a market leading consultancy who are looking to hire 4 Procurement Specialists on a permanent basis, working out of their Cardiff/Birmingham office on a hybrid working model.
This role will be supporting the change cluster, this includes Supply Chain and Operations, Change Managed Capacity and Change Managed Services. Providing hands-on delivery capability, backed-up by tried and tested technology, methodologies and infrastructure to assist clients with their projects and programmes using a model that is cost effective and scalable.
- Market Analysis - predominantly desktop research into potential providers, capabilities, current technologies available etc. which can be used to inform the approach to take for a procurement.
- Spend Analytics - working alongside our team of experts to support extraction of data from Client systems, cleansing data, generating insights and resolving any queries arising.
- Market Engagement - administration for supplier engagement events, collation and presentation of feedback.
- Benchmarking - researching and assimilating performance and cost data and using this to understand the likely costs of services and goods being procured.
- Procurement Management - managing publication of expressions of interest, tender documentation etc, administration of clarification questions, assimilating tender evaluation feedback and supporting moderation. Also preparing for and supporting workshops to develop detailed Client requirements and establish how tenders will be evaluated.
- Procurement Planning - working with the Client to understand forecasted procurement activity and how this is to be resourced.
- Maturity Assessment - supporting App based surveys and 1-2-1 interviews into how Clients currently operate their commercial and procurement functions and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Supplier Segmentation - supporting analysis and generating summary reports which will inform how a portfolio of suppliers can best be managed.
- You will have experience working in a procurement or a buying function in the private or public sector.
- Due to the nature of our work it would be desirable to have or be working towards full CIPS membership and/or Security Clearance (SC)
- Experience running public sector procurements. This could include procuring through frameworks, OJEU procedures and running competitions or single tender actions.
- Developing procurement strategies, running market testing events
- Developing tender documentation including advising on contractual structure and commercial context
- Use of Source to Pay systems (e.g. SAP Ariba, Jaggaer/BravoSolutions, Coupa)
- Experience of procurement categories
Please apply online or contract firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.