Senior Project Manager
||Senior Project Manager
||Government / Defence, Project & Programme Management
||£80000-£90000 15% bonus
Location: Gloucester OR Romsey (w/ hybrid working flexibility)
Salary: up to £90,000 (dependant on experience) + 15% annual bonus
Are you a Senior Project / Programme Manager, with a background embedded in the Defence & Secure Government domain - and seeking a role which is going to provide more excitement, complexity and challenge? We have partnered with a world-class engineering and technology company, renowned for its reputation within the Defence industry, to fulfil a key strategic Senior Project/Programme Manager position within their Delivery capability.
With a trusted and long-standing record of delivery spanning research and development, products, managed-services and consultancy, this organisation consistently exceeds customer expectation in relation to contract delivery. In order to facilitate growth within the Defence Practise, an eye for actively pursuing Programme and Portfolio Management opportunities, looking to increase the value of delivery contribution within the business by leading large and complex programmes of work - is needed.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Extensive experience in management of projects ranging from conceptual research through to complex system development, delivery and support of values in excess of £20m.
- Substantial knowledge of the Defence domain and experience in interfacing with UK MOD and government agencies e.g. Dstl, DE&S.
- Experience of leading and managing complex industry teams with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of delivery of projects in the research and development of engineering solutions for communication and sensors, business intelligence, or cyber security. This should include managing of engineering teams developing software and hardware solutions that go beyond the supply and fit of COTS solutions.
- Practical engineering experience
In return, you will be a pivotal member of the Senior Delivery team - becoming a part of cutting-edge critical programmes of work, which help make the UK a safer place. No day will ever be the same.
Benefits include: 15% annual bonus, 25 days annual leave, flexible hybrid working + additional private medical healthcare and pension.
If interested in discussing further, please do get in touch: Sinead.firstname.lastname@example.org