Senior Compliance Manager
||Senior Compliance Manager
||Risk & Compliance
||England, Scotland, Wales
||£58000-£70000 Bonus & Benefits
Senior Compliance Manager
Remote Working with occasional travel, UK based
Salary c. £55,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits and Bonus
A pivotal and varied, hands on role supporting the UK Legal & Compliance team whilst managing the business compliance with applicable laws and regulation, industry standards and accreditation.
- Managing compliance during the on-boarding, monitoring, evaluation and off-boarding of suppliers.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing, updating and improving compliance training and delivering these to all staff.
- Overseeing, along with other members of the Legal and Compliance team, internal audits and conformance testing against operational policies and accreditation's across the business.
- Supporting the on-going creation and maintenance of appropriate risk-based compliance monitoring programme.
- Assisting the Legal and Compliance team on the research, analysis and practical advice on new business activities, products and services.
- Initiating escalation and/or responding directly to a variety of compliance queries and matters as necessary.
- Assisting with the monitoring, evaluation and assessment of compliance practices for the regional and global business teams.
- Aligning with the Group Data Protection Officer for UK and EU in relation to data protection, privacy and information security matters.
- Assisting with external audits and assessments. Being the point of contact for anything related to the business ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation's as well as any other relevant accreditation.
- Providing day-to-day assistance and advice on regulatory issues to line management and staff, ensuring an appropriate focus on good client outcomes at all times.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of junior compliance staff and participating as needed in staff training on data protection and information security.
Skills and Experience required
The successful candidate will be degree educated (finance / law) and currently be working in a similar role, ideally with significant experience gained across commercial, privacy and compliance areas.
- Experience in a legal environment, preferably on commercial, privacy, compliance areas.
- Familiar with legislation relating to employment screening, data protection and data security
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to make decisions and lead / motivate individuals
Please apply below to register your interest, confirming salary expectations and availability.