Solution Architect (AWS / .NET) - Outside of IR35
||Solution Architect (AWS / .NET) - Outside of IR35
||North West England
£550 / £600 - OUTSIDE OF IR35
WFH home with occasional travel to the office. North West based
We are looking for a seasoned Architect to contribute to the architecture and design of a microservices platform.
The ideal candidate will come from a .NET background and worked with AWS.
You will be involved in examining existing systems for improvement and integration and documenting technical designs, processes and implementations using flowcharts, sequence diagrams, and other UML diagrams in confluence where relevant.
Experience and skills required.
- Experience designing and documenting Microservice architectures
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business critical, high volume, scalable, high availability systems running in 24/7 regulated environments.
- Strong API experience (REST, WebSocket)
- Experience of Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with CQRS
- TDD/BDD & DDD.
- Strong understanding and experience design patterns.
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience on improving, refactoring, and rewriting code.
- Cloud experience (AWS, or Azure considered)
- Experience in Agile methodologies specifically Scrum.
- Experience using Docker and containerization
- Experience in secure coding practices (OWASP Top10)
Please drop me a line or send me your CV for more information.