Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
||Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Crawley (hybrid working) / up to £61,000
A leading organisation within financial services are looking to recruit a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for contributing to the performance of an effective and efficient IT function.
Ambitious. Driven. Curious.
You will have:
- Azure experience (min 2 years)
- Deep public Cloud expertise, including laaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Experience in implementing robust cloud solution architectures
- Experience within an Agile / iterative delivery environment
- Microsoft Certification OR equivalent experience with cloud technologies
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with the architecture team to create low-level design documentation
- Deliver cloud-based resources and services that implement the low level designs
- Ensure delivered solution follows defined design process and company governance procedures and processes through design reviews
- Work with the Cloud optimisation Analyst to identify areas of improvement of design, capacity, spend and security
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation. You will be provided with an inspirational working environment, alongside a competitive benefits package and flexible working.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Bonnie Browning on 02381 103608, or email her at Bonnie.Browning@Sandersonplc.com.