IT Programme Manager - Enfield - £90K
||IT Programme Manager - Enfield - £90K
IT Programme Manager - £90K - Enfield (Hybrid)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Programme Manager to join a dynamic organisation in Enfield to manage the delivery of a portfolio of change programmes and projects, ensuring alignment across Group IT and the Central Group Functions.
Manage the delivery of IT programmes and projects under their control, including shaping and guiding in the inception stages
- Responsible for the projects under your control, utilising artefacts such as Microsoft Project plans, RAID Logs etc. to understand the detail and allow you to provide appropriate challenge and guidance where required to project managers
- Work with Business Unit and Function representatives to develop project briefs and project initiation documentation for proposed programmes and projects and control the progress of those end of the programmes
- Ensure exceptional project and change management is being delivered across the portfolio, using recognised methods and tools
- Ensure the adherence to governance for all IT programmes and projects
- An experienced Senior Project / Programme Manager with a credible record of delivering multiple projects or programme management, medium sized plus organisation
- Successful at management and control, utilising recognised methodology and ensuring best practice
- A highly effective communicator, able to engage and translate information at all levels, including at Board.
- A holder of an appropriate Portfolio/ Programme/ Project Management Qualification (e.g., PRINCE2, APMP, and MSP)
An exciting opportunity to work for a collaborative and learning environment.