Internal Recruitment Resourcing
||Internal Recruitment Resourcing
||HR & Resourcing
Internal Recruitment Resourcer
Our client, an industry leading professional services are looking to recruit an Internal Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing recruitment team at one for the leading law firms in the country, with a focus on sourcing and screening candidates and managing the recruitment life cycle.
- Find the best candidates across all UK offices by developing and delivering attraction and selection campaigns on behalf of the Firm.
- Use a variety of reactive and proactive direct sourcing techniques and undertake daily searches to identify key talent for the firm.
- Liaise with an agency roster to ensure the best selection of suitably qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Sift and screen candidates to present long-list of relevant candidates to Recruitment Manager/ Recruitment Advisor to review.
- Experienced at sourcing and approaching suitable candidates.
- Some experience of working in-house or in an agency would be advantageous in this role; you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working effectively with a high volume of stakeholders and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong administration skills and the ability to plan and deliver to tight timescales, meet deadlines and high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will liaise daily with Hiring Managers, Candidates and suppliers.
- A flexible/collaborative approach when required to help different members of the team at short notice.
You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.