Treasury Team Leader
||Treasury Team Leader
||£32000-£40000 Excellent Benefits
Treasury Team Leader - Banking
Salary circa £32,000 - £38,000 & Excellent Benefits
Liverpool / Hybrid working
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Treasury professional to manage the Treasury function of our financial services client on a permanent basis.
This role will ensure accurate and timely allocation of receipts and processing of payments and be responsible for effective Cash Management, Relationship Management, Financial Control, Customer Management & Financial Reporting.
- Team management - Objective setting, performance agreements, reviews and appraisals for direct reports
- Utilising and developing effective management information in support of control framework.
- Preparing SLA reports and monitoring Schedule 21 reports reporting schedule
- Producing 12 week plans, Weekly Targets and Weekly reporting on variances
- Ensuring payments are processed timely and effectively.
- Managing quality control audits to ensure accuracy of payments
- Reviewing & authorising payments where Team member's authority is exceeded
- Relationship Management
- Tracking and updating progress with projects. Driving through resolution where appropriate.
- Encouraging continuous improvement and driving change
The successful candidate will possess a good understanding of UK payments / banking as well as strong and proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business with a drive for continuous improvement and personal development / reward and realistic career progression during an exciting period of change.
Please apply below to register your interest, confirming rate expectations and availability.