Demand and Capacity Manager (Remote Working)
||Demand and Capacity Manager (Remote Working)
||Project & Programme Management
||Bristol, London, Oxford
Job title: Demand and Capacity Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000, dependant on experience
Remote work, with occasional travel to their Bristol and London office
A Demand and Capacity Manager is required at an award-winning, multinational asset management firm.
You, a Demand and Capacity Manager, will play a critical role in helping the business manage its sales demand pipeline against the delivery capacity within the business. As part of the ePMO team you will have one direct report to support in capacity planning and modelling.
This is an excellent role to learn about the E2E business with strong career opportunities beyond either within their organisation or their wider business.
Main responsibilities as a Demand and Capacity Manager:
- Take full leadership of the demand and capacity planning agenda supporting all governance committees and reporting needs as required
- Act and be seen as the primary €œgo to€ point for planning, demand and capacity.
- Drive ongoing simplification and greater insights into demand and capacity planning
- Clear and accurate reporting to support key governance meetings
- Support wider PMO team as required with MI and associated insights
Skill needed for this Demand and Capacity Manager role:
- Demonstrable experience with change management environment
- Strong business partnering skills
- Expert excel and PowerPoint skills
- Modelling and capacity planning experience
- Planning principles knowledge & understanding