Data Loss Prevention Administrator
||Data Loss Prevention Administrator
Job Title: Data Loss Prevention Administrator
Location: Bristol and Norwich
Type: Contract 6 months
Salary: £250-£350 a day
A major financial services company are seeking a Data Loss Prevention Administrator to join their team.
The organisation prides themselves on creating a diverse and friendly work space where the cohesiveness and professionalism can accelerate the success of the company.
Skills and Experience
- Broad experience of security management concepts
- Working knowledge of Symantec DLP tool set (Other DLP tools considered)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Principles and processes
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes
- Demonstrates the ability to identify critical data connections and patterns and to conduct in-depth analysis to reach logical conclusions
- Uses some interpretation of guidelines and procedures to deal with exceptions and make straightforward decisions which have minor consequence of error
- Verifies assumptions and information before accepting them, is able to reviews others work and provide constructive feedback.
- Communicates in a clear and respectful manner and can produce in-depth written material which uses correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Work as part of a team supporting Data Loss Prevention (DLP) initiatives and activity
- Review and release quarantine emails as appropriate in accordance with the set SLAs
- Build policy, conduct testing and gap analysis within the Symantec DLP tool
- Provide technical information security advice and guidance
- Provide Security Operational support & advice for Projects
- Preform Risk and Business impact assessments
- Provide training, and Security awareness activities
- Manage incidents which come through our internal ticketing system and respond to the incidents in a timely manner.
- Manage Access requests which come through our internal ticketing system and via Email
- Provide management information to stakeholders to ensure that they have the correct information for decision making
- Work with the cyber threat intelligence team to gather relevant information, and provide business interpretation for specific business units using language that they will understand
- Maintenance of relevant polices to ensure they are up to date and understood