||£40000-£50000 15-20% bonus
A well-known financial services client in Bristol are looking for a Network Manager.
The position comes with opportunity to shape your team and a flexible approach to in-office working with around 2 days a week in office, and the opportunity to work with the latest technology and incredible career progression.
- Leadership and coordination of the Network team. Prioritising workloads, monitoring of any backlogs and breaches, alongside the management of SLAs.
- Liaise with other IT teams during major incidents and ensuring root cause analysis is carried out.
- Mentoring and training the team on the development of new systems and processes.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong networking background.
- Management/mentoring experience.
- Experience working with or managing IT Service Management tools i.e. ServiceNow