Network Specialist, Network Architect, Network Manager
||Network Specialist, Network Architect, Network Manager
Network Specialist/Network Architect/Network Manager required for a leading organisation based in Wiltshire to oversee Incident Management, Supporting BAU projects for Networks and to advise and support on the creation of a Network CoE.
Engagement is via umbrella company only.
- Developing and supporting the Network CoE providing network architectural solutions
- Supporting the network architecture, strategy and roadmap
- Working with Lead Network Architect to produce Detailed Design Document / Low Level Design (LLD) documents that will be reused as the reference architecture across all the Network estate
- Incident Management - Support Incident management process for specific Network related issues
- Support BAU projects for Networks - i.e. New offices
- Advise and support on the creation of the Network CoE
- Working closely in alignment with Security Architects, other Technical Architects, and wider business users to ensure robust, highly performing, reliable and scalable network solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms.
- Contributing to the development of network evolution use cases and long-term network architecture in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Identifying gaps and requirements, ultimately researching, designing and delivering Cloud, WAN/LAN and other networking-related solutions.
- Undertake analysis of technical issues, translating the analysis into technical designs that describe a solution and how to implement to fix the technical issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written), proficient presenting and explaining technical information in a non-technical way
- Good communicator and collaborator, able to share your skills with others
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills