||Government / Defence, Cyber Security
||£40000-£70000 bonus, private medical, car allowance
Several brilliant opportunities have arisen for Electronics or Hardware Engineers with a passion or interest in Space. This is a fantastic role within a leading defence and cyber organisation, tasked with supporting various government agencies to improve their cyber security. They are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and are expanding their Space program, following a major acquisition.
We are currently looking for Electronics Engineers at various skill levels, from those with between 1- and 4-years' experience, to those at the senior end with 5+ years.
This is a huge opportunity for someone who has a background in either RF PCB development, digital, mixed signal and power PCB development, mechanical design, system integration or systems engineering.
- Understanding of PCB circuit design and layout
- Understanding of mechanical design
- Experience of set-to-work and verification of complex hardware
- Competent using laboratory measurement equipment
- Experience in software and firmware development tools and environments, e.g., Python, C/C++, Linux
- Can work across multiple projects
- Can work within multi-disciplinary development teams in a project-based environment
- Experience of designing products for real world use outside a lab
- Experience of designing products for environmental and compliance testing and knowledge of the relevant standards
- Experience with 3D CAD would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Space experience desirable but not essential
On offer is a salary between £40,000 and £70,000, dependent on experience.
Plus, bonus, private medical, car allowance, flexible working and more!
Due to the nature of this role, only those with eligibility for, or an existing SC Clearance.
If you are interested in hearing more, drop me an email and we can arrange a time for an informal chat - Rhiannon.email@example.com