Technical Architect - Tanzu
||Technical Architect - Tanzu
||London, Birmingham, Leeds
Our client is a renowned consultancy operating across public and private sector organisations specialising in Data, AI, Cloud and RPA.
As a Senior Tanzu Technical Specialist (Manager) , you'll be responsible for helping to shape and develop the VMWare Tanzu business and provide assurance across delivery projects. As a Tanzu technical leader, you'll work with VMWare to influence future technology roadmaps and be a linchpin within the business communities of practice. You'll be involved in all stages of delivery from sales qualification through to helping teams deliver Tanzu solutions in production. Whilst recognising your Tanzu specialism, you'll be adaptable to business needs and will have a strong grounding in Solution Architecture to fulfil other roles.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Championing technology
- Being bold in your vision - As a respected voice on all things Tanzu, you'll influence others to improve the quality of our solutions and proactively share knowledge both internally and externally.
- Developing partnerships
- Providing assurance - As a Tanzu specialist, you'll involve yourself across delivery projects to ensure appropriate use of the technology; this will require a critical eye and often a piecing intuition.
- Being a point of escalation - When things go wrong, your Tanzu expertise will be leveraged to help respond with precision and efficiency.
- Providing leadership
- Being a role model - You'll support your colleagues and reconcile the needs of the individual with the needs of the team, you will embody the business values.
- Putting people first & developing others
- Being Adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to simply and clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across a number of major projects simultaneously.
- A proven ability of strong team leadership skills across teams and fostering a DevOps culture.
- Demonstrable personal ownership of:
- Designing, delivering and operating all aspects of modern€¯Tanzu and/or Kubernetes platforms in production.
- Helping customers modernise their infrastructure, applications or ways of working through use of either Tanzu or Kubernetes.
- Making effective - and sometimes difficult - decisions within fast-moving delivery environments and owning the outcomes.
- Applying your specialist Tanzu expertise on delivery projects.
- Significant expertise in:
- Involvement and participation in business development activities relating to Tanzu.
- Utilizing the latest Continuous Delivery techniques for releasing operationally ready software to production.
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Leveraging Tanzu in hybrid scenarios alongside AWS or Azure public cloud€¯platforms to solve challenging business problems.
- Developing and contributing to Tanzu/Kubernetes adoption businesses cases and helping to craft market offerings.