Lead Electronics Engineer / Hardware Developer
||Lead Electronics Engineer / Hardware Developer
||£50000-£65000 Excellent benefits
Lead Electronics Engineer
£50k- £65k plus excellent benefits
Bristol/ remote based
Sanderson are working exclusivity with an innovative company who are looking to bring in a Lead Hardware Developer.
You will be responsible for carrying out design and development activities on hardware development projects. This will range from small custom-built microcontroller-based systems to large industrial control systems.
The Principal Hardware Engineer will grow the capabilities of the hardware development team both in terms of resources and infrastructure according to the needs of the business.
The successful Lead Hardware Developer will have;
- Proven experience as a hardware development engineer role
- Digital circuit design, with high speed digital design experience
- A good background in Analogue design
- Use of normal embedded communications systems, I2C, SPI, CAN, RS232, RS485 etc
- Confident with ADCs and DACs and the implications of their selection and implementation
- Experience of Switch Mode and Linear PSU design and Implementation
- Hands-on circuit integration, test and debug using lab test equipment
- Responsibility for hardware specification, design, schematic capture, development and test
Please get in touch for more details- firstname.lastname@example.org