PSO Systems Engineer
||PSO Systems Engineer
The role of Systems Engineer is the bridge between Engineer and Business systems working across multiple teams to ensure the optimisation of product and systems synergy.
As one of the team members you will be working on various systems including procurement, design and manufacturing integrating and connecting all the data sources to ensure efficiencies through the design to manufacture process. This team brings all the operations together by understanding both the engineering and IT systems creating a well-connected product lifecycle management process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in the deployment of defined processes across the company through implementation of engineering system tools
- Assist and support the transition from internal systems to a future PLM rollout for defined disciplines
- Be proactive in the creation and development of identified engineering systems
- Create and develop internal tailored engineering system processes
- Assist in the lifecycle management of projects.
- Implement system verification and validation
- Liaise with other departments
- Investigate and make recommendations on technology upgrades appropriate to the function of the PSO (Product, Systems, Optimisation) Team
- Ensure we meet well-being requirements for all staff
- Past experience with Engineering Systems and Manufacturing
- Familiarity with Tooling Design, Lifecycle and Engineering Change Control
- Able and willing to embrace new technologies, functionality, methods and tools
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Management policy and ISO 14001 Environmental policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-analyse performance to plan and implement your own improvement
- Have a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline