I am currently looking for a Treasury Accountant to join a FTSE 100 Retail Group based in central London on a 6 month contract - this role will be fully remote. The right candidate will be responsible for day to day management of settlements, controls, systems and accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a recognised brand and make a significant contribution.
- Prepare and review monthly accounting information.
- Upload primary financial statements to the group reporting system (Hyperion HFM).
- Prepare monthly financial instrument valuations using the Treasury Management System (ETC Wallstreet City Financials).
- Prepare forecasts for central Treasury.
- Analyse variances between budgets, forecasts and out-turn - provide explanations for these working closely with the Front Office Treasury.
- Assist with the accounting for the key financial transactions that take place within the company.
- Performing daily and weekly back office tasks.
For more information of the responsibilities within this position please feel free to get in contact.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IFRS.
- Treasury accounting background - essential
- Back office experience.
- Experience of Hyperion HFM.
- Experience of ETC Wallstreet City Financials.
- Strong communicator.
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Alex Colyer on firstname.lastname@example.org