Senior Risk Analyst (ISO27001 Auditor / SME)
||Senior Risk Analyst (ISO27001 Auditor / SME)
||Risk & Compliance
||City of London
Senior Risk Analyst
Salary - c. £65,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Risk Analyst to join a forward thinking, Fin-Tech business on a permanent basis during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the Risk Management, Service Organisation Control (SOC), and International Standards Organisation (ISO) 27001 Security programs for the business.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining Risk Management, ISO 27001 ISMS, and SOC programmes
- Developing and reporting on the Risk Register and other risk related KPI analytics
- Supporting the expansion and maintaining use of a governance and risk compliance tool set.
- Responsible for analysis and remediation to maintain alignment with the ISO 27001 ISMS framework as well as other global and regional regulatory standards.
- SME source for ISO, FCA, and GDPR regulations, contributing to the overall regulatory monitoring and control efforts across the business.
- Managing Technology and Operations risk assessments. Analysing results and coordinating remediation activity
- Coordinating and performing incident management investigations; including reporting, analysis, and resolution.
- Evaluating ongoing new business/product development for issues/opportunities - reducing overall risk exposure.
- Supporting and educating colleagues on SOC and ISO 27001 ISMS principles, processes, and controls.
- Working collaboratively with the Risk Management Team to coordinate and enhance customer RFP and due diligence processes.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally possess experience working in a similar role within a fintech business; operating in an audit, risk, or ISO frameworks environment.
- Previous experience in financial services, technology, and/or a SOC II controlled environment is advantageous
- Understanding of GDPR implications
- Influencing & implementing strategy vision
- Strong communication and excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Articulate and able to present to & influence senior management to deliver clear outcomes.
- Experience and understanding of the design and delivery of Risk Management Framework, policies and processes
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Chris.Halliday@sandersonplc.com.