||HR & Resourcing
||Bristol City Centre
||£25000-£30000 competitive benefits package
Location: Bristol (flexible working arrangements available)
Remuneration: £30,000 + strong benefits package
Working for one of the UK's leading professional services providers we have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an ambitious and confident Resourcing Advisor to be based in central Bristol. The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of Talent Acquisition in developing and delivering a strategic, professional, efficient, consistent and cost effective recruitment and onboarding service across multiple UK locations. This is a broad and varied role with a mix of strategic and operational activity including recruitment delivery, talent acquisition strategy development, process improvement and supplier management.
We are looking for a Recruitment specialist preferably with end to end recruitment lifecycle experience gained either in-house or agency.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven in-house or agency resourcing experience.
- Excellent business partnering and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of effective direct sourcing within an in house or agency environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive and organised approach with the ability to deliver against deadlines.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. Please apply online or contact Joe Donnelly at Sanderson for more information.