Directory Services Technical Specialist
||Directory Services Technical Specialist
Job Title: Directory Services Technical Specialist
My client, are a worldwide home improvement company who are looking to recruit a passionate individual to join their directory services teams. You'll be responsible for keeping directory services up to date and providing 3rd line technical root cause analysis and remediation and product vendors as required.
- You will be responsible for performing 3rd line support activities on a number of core identity and security platforms.
- You will be responsible for the management of incident / request queue ensuring delivery is in line with KPI's and SLA's.
- You will be creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- You will be responsible for taking ownership of technical services and capabilities including Microsoft Active Directory, Directory Services, Certificate Services, Federation Services (ADFS), and Microsoft Azure AD.
- Strong working experience in a 3rd line Active Directory environment
- Ability to describe technical issues in a non- technical way
- Microsoft Azure AD
- Demonstrable hands-on technical expertise in supporting complex multi-forest, multi-domain Active Directory environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a global business. You will be provided with an inspirational working environment, alongside a competitive benefits package and flexible working.
If this sounds like it may be of any interest to you; please contact Bonnie Browning on 02381 103608 or please email Bonnie.Browning@Sandersonplc.com.