Senior Software Developer
||Senior Software Developer
Ever needed to transfer money abroad and been faced with a slow process underpinned by a confusing platform, with an unreliable outcome? Would you like to be part of one of the world's biggest money transfer businesses whose philosophy is putting customers first, and join a team who deliver scalable, high performing, reliable platforms that support over 350,000 people in sending money overseas each year?
This is an opportunity to join a true tech first organisation which helps nearly 300 million users access reliable, transparent currency information and services every year. You'll be pioneering technology to deliver the most elite services across every channel - web, mobile app & over the phone.
Day to day you will:
- Contribute to the full SDLC of the app, website and supporting services
- Work to a fortnightly cadence, with a focus on value delivery and continuous improvement
- Continually learn new skills and technologies - this business want to hire great people and give them the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting projects
Additionally, as a Senior Developer you'll be:
- Mentoring and supporting junior developers
- Injecting your own experience and knowledge to the overall team's decision making process
- Able and confident to effect influence across the business
- Driving architectural decision making
- Collaborating with Product Owners, UX Designers & Architects to create the most appropriate solution
To be considered, the key requirements are:
- Solid understanding of unit testing / TDD
- Good experience with cloud technologies - can be AWS / Azure / Google
- A strong can-do attitude
- Full stack experience - .Net with any modern front end framework
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Good experience with .Net core & Microservices
- Previously worked in Fintech or a web / mobile agency
In return, you'll receive an above market salary, plus on-target 10% bonus, 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per year) plus your birthday off, 4% employer pension contribution, share purchase plan, healthcare insurance scheme, income protection scheme, life assurance scheme, critical illness cover AND flexible working options.
If that all sounds good and you want to be part of a growing software function whose dev work directly translates to 20% increased revenue, then apply now!