IT Service Desk Analyst-Fully Remote
||IT Service Desk Analyst-Fully Remote
IT Service Desk Analyst- Fully Remote
6 Month FTC
Our Client, a leading building society are looking for for a new IT Service Desk Analyst.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide 1st and some 2nd line technical support to staff . The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, tickets and emails from staff regarding IT issues.
- Manage all calls through our call logging tool - Support Works, ensuring all are correctly classified for subsequent reporting and investigation.
- To maintain an exceptionally high degree of customer service with a professional, confident and helpful attitude.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting IT related problems from software to hardware, such as virtual and physical desktops, laptops, printers, desk phones and iPhones.
- Work with other areas of IT to resolve calls raised. Where appropriate, identify and communicate workarounds to reduce the impact of issues on the business.
- Track and monitor calls to external parties to ensure timely repairs against SLA.
- To ensure all Service Desk procedures and processes are adhered to and new methods documented and cascaded to team members.
- To administer the process for setting up new users including the granting of the appropriate level of access to the Society's systems.
- To plan and execute larger pieces of work (e.g. office moves, some involvement in projects)
- Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement.
Mon - Friday
Some Saturday work required on a rota'd basis 8-1pm