Digital Campaign Manager
||Digital Campaign Manager
I've currently got an interesting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to join a market-leading business based in central Bristol, on an initial 3 month contract.
Forming a crucial part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and delivering campaigns across a full range of digital channels including PPC, display, paid social and CRM.
- Manage full end-to-end campaigns across a range of digital channels, driving acquisition against business objectives (particularly across Paid Social, PPC and Display)
- Take ownership of social media advertising, with a particular focus on Facebook Ads
- Manage CRM and email automation activity
- Ensure digital channel activity is maximised across both B2C and B2B channels
- Analyse campaign success and ROI, to feed back into the marketing plan and maximise campaign performance
- Excellent digital marketing background, with strong expertise in digital acquisition channels
- Strong experience of managing and delivering digital campaigns across PPC, display, paid social and CRM)
- Strong Social Media skillset, with particular expertise in Facebook ads (ideally Blueprint certified and familiar with Facebook Pixel)
- Strong CRM marketing skills with experience using Dynamics, Hubspot, Zoho or Salesforce
- Strong marketing automation experience
- Highly competent in email marketing
- A desire to maintain knowledge of the newest tactics and technologies being deployed in the world of digital marketing
- Good commercial nature, with a focus on ROI and maximising campaign effectiveness
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working with jobboard advertising sites would be beneficial but not essential
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.