||Risk & Compliance
My client is looking for a proactive Fraud Analyst to help their customers against financial crime. Using the latest technology and tools at point-of-sale and post-sale, to make sure fraud is prevented or halted at the earliest possible stage. You'll be working closely with teams across the business, including the claims department and customer services, handling fraud referrals and supporting colleagues with your knowledge.
- Identifying risks with fraud potential.
- Using your instinct and strong attention to detail to spot the unusual.
- Interpreting data to spot patterns of misrepresentation.
- Inspecting and verifying validation documentation.
- Providing updates on findings to the Anti-fraud Manager and feedback on any emerging trends.
- Supporting fraud training sessions and assisting with underwriting audits.
Key skills required;
- You'll have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar insurance fraud environment or personal lines motor underwriting
- You'll have the analytical skills to manipulate and interpret data to make recommendations, and find patterns and trends
- You'll have excellent understanding of UW principles
- You'll be experienced with using fraud detection and reporting systems such as SIRA.
- You'll have the ability to understand complex problems and identify potential solutions
- You'll have a good understanding of fraud risks and financial crime
- You'll be able to liaise with claims and other partners to control risk, minimise premium leakage and combat fraud
- You'll have a good understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks