Service Architect/ Service Design- Umbrella Only
||Service Architect/ Service Design- Umbrella Only
||South West England
Service Architect/ Service Design
Service Design & Service Architect for a leading private sector corporation based in the south west
They are looking for an a candidate with a good experience with service delivery and service design whilst being customer focused, organised and confident whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Please note: engagement is via umbrella company only - the advertised rate is the maximum rate payable to an umbrella company.
The successful Service Architects responsibilities will be:
- Alignment with Solution Architects, LoB stakeholders and IT Budget holders on service expectations
- Publish detailed service definitions to include business process to application mapping
- Publish SLA/OLA/KPIs for E2E service operations - Apps, Infra, NW, Data, Storage & Security
- Publish and maintain detailed service designs for new projects, system upgrades and operational services
- Oversee IT operational implementation of approved service designs and service continuity plans
- Oversee IT operational implementation of service monitoring in line with approved service designs
- Identify, track and manage gaps in service design implementation through service governance
- Work with service owners to ensure service requirements are correctly provisioned in underpinning 3rd party contracts
- Contribute to Service Acceptance Criteria and SRR governance (coordinated through Service Transition)
- Act as the service authority for service related changes to IT operating models, service tools and governance frameworks
- Develop, manage and maintain service related test plans
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation
- Experience of IT Service Design, Technical Support and Service Operations, in large and complex IT environments and organisational eco-systems
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organisation
- Ability to lead the resolution of service-related risks through a range of internal and external resources
- Ability to structure and implement organisational processes, procedures and knowledge retention
- Ability to produce meaningful senior level reports on status, trends and performance.
- Knowledge of ITIL service transition and service operations and analysis processes.
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM).