Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Networks - 100% REMOTE
||Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Networks - 100% REMOTE
||Project & Programme Management
||£500-£600 UMBRELLA ONLY
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Networks. 100% REMOTE BASED
Our Financial Services client require an experienced Senior Infrastructure Project Manager with a wealth of experience of in the Networks space, to deliver a major and business critical network upgrade project.
100% Remote Working
£500 to £600 per day. UMBRELLA ONLY. 6 month initial contract, with extensions to follow
This Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery of a major and business critical multi-workstream Network upgrade programme for the client. These workstreams will include:
- Secure Networks
- LAN and WAN upgrades
- Bandwith Control & Hosting
This programme will provide the platform for the client to deliver a number of other critical IT projects including a contact centre upgrade and unified comms upgrades. This programme will involve significant work and engagement with a number of the client's major IT suppliers.
This Senior Project Manager will oversee all of the various workstreams within the Network programme, and will also lead a team of Project Managers / Workstream Leads.
This Senior Project Manager will need exceptional business stakeholder engagement skills as they will be required to report and face off to a number of senior stakeholders.
Essential experience required:
- Strong previous experience of leading complex, multi-workstream infrastructure projects
- Extensive Networks experience
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party IT suppliers, owning the vendor relationships
- Ability to operate at a senior level and face off with senior business stakeholders
- Leadership / management of a team of PMs
- Proven track record of working in fast paced environments
- Exceptional Stakeholder engagement skills
- A proactive, dynamic and 'can-do' approach to their work
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.