Marketing Campaign Performance Analyst
||Marketing Campaign Performance Analyst
||Bristol City Centre
My client, a long-standing and established company within the Financial Services sector, are looking for a Marketing Campaign Performance Analyst to join their fast-paced and vibrant Bristol office.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Manager, you will provide valuable data interpretation and trend analysis around Campaign performance, support Campaign Planners in decision making on where to spend budgets and be responsible for reporting on Competitor, Market and Consumer trends.
Skills Required :
- Proven Digital Platform experience including Google Analytics
- Ability to present MI to stakeholders and users at all levels
- Experience of stakeholder management, internal and external at all levels
- Proven ability to interpret data trends and market analysis
- All industry experience will be considered however previous Marketing exposure is hugely advantageous, as well as previous experience within a of working in regulated environment
- Management experience is an advantage
- Expert excel user
- Quick thinker with the ability to make fast and strategic decisions
This is a brand new and exciting position for the company, offering a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 and the option of part time remote working. Please apply today or contact Leah.Jones@sandersonplc.com for further details.