Cyber Security Specialist
||Cyber Security Specialist
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Edinburgh or Glasgow (Remote)
- Competitive Salary DOE
Sanderson are working with a British retail bank as they look to bolster their security function as part of their growth plan for 2021. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with hands on technical expertise and an understanding of governance in the Cyber Security space.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in project work based around Security Assurance whilst also taking on responsibilities around vulnerability management (BAU)
- Proven knowledge of IT/IS Security tools and processes.
- Good working knowledge of risk management techniques
- Experience of working in an related IT/IS operational environment
- Knowledge project and change within an organisation.
- Experience in providing effective MI to Senior Management
- Knowledge of maintaining procedures and undertaking associated assurance.
- Relevant degree/qualification or experience.
- Draft, review and maintain procedures and documentation for CISO related operational activity.
- Monitor the application and compliance of security operations procedures and review information systems for actual or potential breaches in security.
- Ensure that all identified breaches are promptly and thoroughly investigated, updating process documentation where required.
- Ensure that system changes required to maintain security are implemented, raising change documentation as appropriate.
- Report on identified risks including any vulnerabilities or control weaknesses.
- Managing IT Security 3rd party Suppliers, ensuring they perform to the required SLAs and where appropriate escalate any trends or issues.
- Undertake oversight, themed reviews and wider assurance on the management of Cyber Security risks across the bank (including 3rd party suppliers)
- Provide assurance for projects/changes prior to implementation to ensure all security requirements, including security testing, are fully met.
- Support CISO line management to define and implement requirements for Security led projects. As required, produce Security designs for small projects.
- Matched Pension Annual bonus (up to 25%), Generous holidays, Life assurance & many more add ons.