Head of Information Security
||Head of Information Security
My client, a market leading, financial services organisation, is looking for a Head of Information Security with responsibility for the information security function. The role will deputise for the CISO and manage up to 15 staff. This role will provide leadership, staff management, operational mentoring and deep technical expertise across the CISO Team. This role will be key in the development of a proactive cyber security culture.
The role includes:
- Staff management of up to 15 staff.
- Core contributor to the CISO Strategy and CISO Programme development.
- Core member of CISO Leadership Team and able to manage major cyber incident response.
- CISO Team Operational Strategy and security culture development. We need to evolve into a proactive team, partnering with our business partners and embedding sound cyber security practises across the business.
Essential Skillset and experience:
- Proven track record in senior cyber risk management and security roles
- Proven experience of engagement at the ExCo and Board level
- Strategist with a proven track record of interpreting business strategy into security organisation, governance and technology and driving actionable deliverables
- Knowledge on cyber legislation, both current and incoming
- Recognised industry expert on cyber security technology
Previous work with in the financial services arena or other regulated environments is highly desired. Please send your cv in the first instance.