||Bristol City Centre
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 14 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our proposition team you will drive product development, enhancement, and innovation to help ensure Parmenion's customers and supporters continue to have access to marketing leading propositions now and in the future.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing propositions that deliver against our strategic business objectives.
- Developing and managing propositions in line with the business strategy from idea to implementation
- Using your understanding of the customer and market landscape to inform the development and management of propositions
- Working with stakeholders across the business to identify, define and deliver proposition enhancements
- Acting as a key point of contact for agile Scrum teams and key business functions to ensure proposition developments deliver quality customer outcomes and benefit from cross-departmental input
- Working with marketing colleagues and sales to support the development of go-to-market plans and associated marketing collateral
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience within a Product Management or Proposition Management role
- A background within financial services, ideally working on advised propositions
- Experience of owning and working across the full product lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of working well with a variety of functions from technical delivery teams to executive committees
- Ability to work well in an autonomous manner, with excellent planning and communication skills
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.