Senior Financial Reporting Manager
||Senior Financial Reporting Manager
||London, Edinburgh, Manchester
Senior Financial Reporting Manager - UK based / Remote Working
6 Month Day Rate Contract - Competitive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join to join our financial services client (UK based) on an initial 6 month contract.
Working on a large transformation / change programme - the successful candidate will be process focused, confident analysing large volumes of data and possess hands on financial reporting experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely production of IFRS reporting including preparing detailed analytical review on a quarterly basis.
- Analysis of consolidated data - reviewing & challenging reported numbers; using business knowledge and sound accounting judgement in ensuring the consistency and robustness of outputs
- Liaising with other departments/ organisations to ensure appropriate inputs are received into the financial reporting process.
- Providing advice and guidance on accounting and production issues to other teams within the business.
- Working with and supporting Senior colleagues, take the lead where appropriate on the consideration of existing and new IFRS standards and how they apply to business entities - proposing & implementing appropriate solutions.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess a professional accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent), with significant experience working within financial reporting ideally within the insurance and investment management sector.
- Detailed understanding of IFRS accounting, working for a professional firm or a financial services company
- Experience operating at senior level, setting financial strategic direction and influencing outcomes
- Ability to drive financial strategic change / direction. Influence Finance Senior Team on key accounting strategies
- Sound IFRS reporting or Solvency II experience
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence
- Implementation of change and continuous improvement
- be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact email@example.com / 0131 2207109