I am looking to identify a Campaign Manager for a permanent position working for a provider that is recognised as a market leader in its field, based in Brighton.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the planning, development and delivery of targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns. Alongside this there is a responsibility to analyse and evaluate the results gathered from the campaigns.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Plan, build and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage all activities in the campaign life-cycle; insight, develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate.
- Work with external parties to deliver multiple, integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- Monitor and report campaign effectiveness.
- Deliver activities within budgets and follow procurement and finance processes.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a multi-channel marketing role.
- Experience of campaign planning and management.
- Experience of print, production and design.
- Strong digital marketing skills - display, email and social media.
- Experience of measuring, targeting and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.