Business Change Lead
||Business Change Lead
||Business Change & Transformation
Are you an experienced Business Change Lead with extensive experience within the travel industry?
Would you like the opportunity to work on a large and exciting programme delivering change?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you.
My client is looking for an experienced Business Change Lead to take responsibility for delivering change within a large complex programme.
In order to be considered for this role you should have a strong demonstrable experience as a Change Manager and have knowledge the travel industry.
For this role you should have:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Definition of workstream, documentation of requirements, associated processes, delivery of solutions and realisation of benefits
- Experience of delivering customer-facing projects in a structured environment
- Previous experience working in the solution procurement, implementation and business adoption/handover phases of a major change programme or project
- Experience of working in multi-channel, transactional, customer-facing systems particularly in the travel industry would be an advantage