IT Governance Lead
||IT Governance Lead
IT Governance Lead
- Bristol based but can be fully remote
- Competitive salary & benefits package
My client, a Bristol based legal services company are actively looking for an IT Governance Lead to continue to drive forward the maintenance of their ISO27001 certification as well as working with frameworks within the wider parent companies such as NIST, COBIT and SOX. Ideally you will have an extensive governance security focused background with ISO27001 lead auditor/ implementer. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to build out and expand upon their UK based security team. The hiring manager is based fully remotely and is comfortable with applicants based UK wide.
Your role will proactively assess and communicate IT Governance processes and standards, as well as keeping up to date with new developments and adherence to best practice. You will also be involved with reporting, general analysis and recommendations across the system life cycles as well as lead governance reviews and governance audit responses across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of IT governance frameworks and processes, including working knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge and adherence to data protection legislation and regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR, FCA SYSC, PCI DSS).
- Good understanding of security incident management and incident response processes and activities.
- Excellent skills in documentation with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of process engineering and procedural controls
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Skilled in identifying vulnerabilities in processes and systems.
- Good awareness of the current Threat Landscape.
- Good understanding of modern malware: execution methods, persistence, detection, delivery mechanisms and entry points.
- Experience delivering presentations and supporting messaging to leadership teams.
- At a minimum, intermediate level of expertise in IT risk management or a related discipline - for example, security, privacy, business continuity management or compliance.
Please get in touch ASAP for more details!