Junior Project Manager - Covid-19 related Business Change
||Junior Project Manager - Covid-19 related Business Change
||Project & Programme Management
Junior Project Manager - Covid-19 related Business Change (HOME BASED)
Our Lincolnshire based client have a need for a Business Change Junior Project Manager to support a Senior PM on a number of change projects and deliver a number of small change initiatives in response to changes to Covid-19 guidance and policy.
Up to £225 per day. 3 month initial contract (but with potential for extensions).
The client require a Junior PM to deliver a number of small change initiatives and to support a Senior Project Manager on some larger business change projects (including process and policy change) in response to ongoing changes to government guidelines, policy and regulations regarding Covid-19.
The client is in the not for profit and healthcare industry, so would welcome someone from a similar background.
- Previous project management experience (circa 2+ years)
- Previous public sector, healthcare, charity or not for profit experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience of delivering a range of small change initiatives / projects including business, policy and process change workstreams
- Experience of supporting Senior Project Managers on large transformation projects
- Proven ability to work with a range of stakeholders
NB: This role will initially be remote due to the current Covid-19 guidelines, however, there will be an expectation that this role will require this person to work from their Lincolnshire office circa 1 day per week in the future.
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.