Head of Social Media (Paid Social)
||Head of Social Media (Paid Social)
I've currently got an exciting opportunity for a Head of Social Media to join a renowned marketing agency based in central Leeds.
Supporting a range of clients, you will oversee the development and management of social media strategies targeted at maximising both Paid and Organic social channel activity. You will also have ownership of the commercial performance aspects of all social media activity, ensuring strong long-term relationships are developed with clients.
The business have a settled client base and are looking to build on this and develop further. They are looking for someone who is one the forefront of social media marketing and keen to employ the latest tactics and technologies within the industry.
- Create and develop organic & paid social media strategies for a range of clients, that deliver against their bespoke needs and adhere to key budgets
- Manage and deploy digital audits focussed on social media activity of both existing and prospective clients
- Develop creative solutions to customers challenges
- Ensure that output created by the team is on brand and message for each client individually, driving a consistent approach for clients and maintaining quality standards
- Manage and support junior members of the team, giving them a clear pathway to developing their skillsets further and ability to deliver for clients
- Oversee key client relationships, pitching further services and tying in with other business units to deliver integrated service solutions
- Maintain awareness of what is new in the social media industry and how the business can utilise this to support clients
- Strong background within social media, with excellent knowledge of both Organic and Paid Social channels
- Highly developed ability to create and develop effective social media strategies for clients across a range of industries
- Commercially savvy, with an excellent understanding of the P&L aspects of developing strategies for clients
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to comfortably present and pitch to clients
- An attitude to challenge the status quo and always look to do more for clients
- Good experience of managing and mentoring team members, with a view of developing their long-term career within the business
- A desire to maintain knowledge of the newest tactics and technologies being deployed in the world of social media
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.