Technical Architect/Infrastructure Architect
Working for a leading organisation based in Bristol, the successful applicants main responsibilities are focussed on leading Change delivery alongside Scrum Master's, and the design, implementation of solution architectures for complex change projects within those domains. You will also have responsibility for assuring the strategic direction for IT Service and will join a team of architects providing domain expertise across the portfolio.
You will take a lead in both developing requirements and implementation plans for the Digital Infrastructure and Solution Architectures required by various programmes.
Essential skills & experience
- Previous experience of Solution and Technical Architecture design for complex IT projects
- Must possess an extensive technical breadth through experience in the IT industry. This breadth should cover multiple areas of digital/smart infrastructure including Networking, API driven integration approaches and experience of service design.
- Proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex systems, including requirements discovery and analysis, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection, and architecture design.
- Must have experience with all aspects of a project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production.
- Must be comfortable working with minimal direction to deliver outputs to tight timescales
Desirable skills & experience
- A broad understanding of higher education and the processes within the sector is desirable.
- A broad understanding of Scaled Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of TOGAF
- Experience with an Infrastructure as a Service platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)