Are you an experienced Software Engineer?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative company within the energy sector?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to chat with you about this outstanding opportunity which boasts a generous salary and benefits package for this Glasgow central based company with a global reach.
What's in it for you?
- Generous annual salary and annual bonus Scheme
- Very generous Holiday allowance
- Matched Pension contributions
- Life assurance
What will you be doing?
- Insure that the development of the code is within timescales and on budget.
- Participate in the Agile environment including daily stand-ups.
- Take a role in testing, integration and commissioning tasks, including on client sites when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be communicating with clients directly.
- Maintain your knowledge of languages and tools and use your interpersonal skills to become a pivotal member of the team.
- Use your knowledge and experience to encourage and lead innovation.
What do you need to have?
- Strong proven track record of working in a similar development role.
- Experience of object oriented software design methodologies.
- Demonstrable Linux experience.
- Track record of working with object-oriented methodologies and tools
- Experience of Atlassian suite of tools.
As you can imagine this role is likely to be very popular so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free and get in touch with Drew.bradley@Sandersonplc.com.