||£65000-£80000 Leading benefits package.
- Technical Lead
- £80,000 + Benefits
Sanderson are delighted to be working alongside a prestigious, global financial institution based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. This employer has continued to grow in 2020 and has grand plans for the years ahead.
This role has become available as the employer in question are expanding a number of their teams as part of an exciting period of internal growth. This role would be perfect for someone looking for the opportunity to work with some of the most talented technologists in the city. This is also an excellent opportunity for someone who has true career progression in mind, as you will be involved in the management and leadership of a brand-new, start-up like operations within a global business.
- You will provide technical delivery management and thought leadership to achieve goals like efficient program deliveries, stakeholder management and aligning deliveries with corporate landscape for some of the key corporate programs.
- Supporting the business in the delivery its strategic objectives. At the same time challenge business requirements and demands to ensure high quality deliveries are implemented and not impacting the current BAU service.
- Hands-on development of the platform along with the buildout of new functionality, regulatory requirements and controls remediation.
- Governance of Agile & dev ops best practices (CI/CD)
- Active recruitment of Glasgow team. Initial team size will be 4-6, with room to grow and expand to other asset classes.
- Management, development and leadership of a dedicated team (as it builds out)
- Driving the knowledge transfer process as we look to consolidate trading technology sites as part of our location strategy.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts, C#, C++, or Java, STL, Relational Databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server).
- Agile dev practices, and integration with both in-house and vendor systems.
- Experience developing high-performance software combined with experience in the direct management of teams.
- In-depth experience with Agile development and Dev-Ops practices
This employer offers a number of market leading benefits including a high company pension contribution, annual bonus, L&D opportunities, flexible and remote working as standard and much more.